Sunday, July 01, 2007

A new chapter in life...

Indeed.....in 2 weeks i'll be moving up to KL to start a new life and a new job :D

I am looking forward to it ....i know i'll have to make some major adjustments to my life and it'll probably be tough but i am pretty confident i'll get through it.Clients,friends and family alike is giving me tons of support and tells me that this change is for the better so i'm taking this as a very good sign as well...either that or they want me out of the state and out of their lives LMAO

Right now i'm packing some of my clothes in a huge suitcase (my closet looks so empty now) which my uncle has volunteered to bring up to KL when he comes down for a visit. I still have to take into consideration my shoes/bags/makeup/accesories/gadgets/documents and miscellaneous items but i'll stuff all of these into my car when i drive up myself.

As i feel ecstatic on leaving, i also feel immense anxiety for my parents....they'll be alone here in JB. Although they have given me their blessing to further my careers prospects but i can't help but feel that i'm abandoning them.Right now this feeling of dread haunts my sleep at night...

Hopefully i can come down as often as i can. I'm sorely going to miss them,my cats,my friends and the usual (although boring) haunts for me and my friends in JB.

/breathes out a long sigh

Oh well....i'll distract myself from my woes with food i guess

No comments: