Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Final days in JB

Spent my Monday with Joy at Jusco Tebrau City shopping and catching Transformers The Movie. This would be my third time watching it and honestly speaking i can watch it again.....Ratchet and Ironhide were a joy to watch bickering like old men....

Today i went to the office for the last time just to have lunch with them one last time. Susan, who has been my confidante and gossip partner in the office cried when i hugged her before i left.I felt like i was abandoning her of sorts and i cried too...ai,i can feel my nose sting and eyes well up with tears just thinking of her face all scrunched up and red while tears streamed down her face....

Susan,HWAITING!!!You will get a new job soon!!

But there are also good things happening right now.....what's great spending my last few days in JB is....the food!People have been treating me lunches and dinners before i leave. I am VERY happy indeed which goes to show i can be easily bribed with good food.

Yesss...i had a fantastic Korean lunch courtesy of my boss at a house turned restaurant, owned by a Korean family. I ate to the point i felt like a pregnant whale...













See what i mean?


That is excluding the big bowl of ginseng chicken soup that came in later.

One thing absolutely great about having your own family running a restaurant is that you can eat all the delicious food without paying a dime and getting the chefs to cook what you want and how you want it......so as a farewell dinner for me leaving to KL my chefs cooked up a storm of tantalizing delights just for yours truly....



Black Chicken Soup - my absolute favorite soup


Fish slices in egg white - perfect for dieting but i wasn't dieting....uh yeah..


Prawn with Laici - something different from the usual...delicious as always


IT'S A PIG!Omelette fried rice in a shape of a pig since my Chinese zodiac is the year of the pig. Absolute love..

Last but not least.....

Deep fried banana slices later drenched in honey and cold water...the way it melted in my mouth, i died and went to heaven XD


I SO need to go to the gym in KL. Hopefully i can get a partner to motivate me to go.....right now though...i am contented,full and extremely drowsy.

No comments: