Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bye bye Jay Bee


Image courtesy of Airasia.com

Farewell to all of my family and friends in JB and Singapore

To all of my girlfriends, Ee Vynn, Joy, Ruby, Linda, Joanne, Andra, Shee Kei, Elaine, Pohlee and the others, thanks for being such a great group of friends and I'm so looking forward to Linda's wedding!We're gonna scream "Yam Seng" even louder and 'shrillier' this time!!

To all mah Singapore peeps....Justin, Nurul, Jo, YJ and so many others. Transformers screening night was the best! I'm so gonna catch the sequel with you guys again and this time i'll scream even louder!LOL!!

Valentine, thanks for being a great pal and keeping me company. I'll definitely call you when i get back.

Kim!Omg...i could talk to you for hours on DBSK. I'll keep you updated on their upcoming concert in KL. We are so going and see Changmin upclose!

My fabulous colleagues at my previous company....i'm gonna miss you loads....

Susan, i have faith in you and don't give up!!

To all of my dedicated staff at our restaurant...thanks for making me fat these past few days. Haha. Gonna miss you guys and the food!

My parents....sigh,thinking about them being alone in JB makes me teary and weepy....i'm going to miss them.

All in all....goodbye Johor Bahru!

No comments: