Friday, March 27, 2009

It's a Friday!

My favourite day of the week has arrived!

Nothing much planned over the weekend. I expect to spending time by myself and working on my art piece .

This arrived in my email that I truly feel it's worth mentioning

My Threadless shirts are on their way to my loving arms very soon!

Also in case everyone has forgotten, remember to switch off your lights or any form of electricity in your home for Earth Hour tomorrow

VOTE EARTH

Earth Hour is meant to send a message to all the world leaders that global warming should be a top priority of their agenda during world talks and conferences so please do the planet a favor by switching off ALL of your electrical appliances!

However i'll have to wonder what am i going to do during that hour in darkness.

/Whips out PSP

1 comment:

Veldspar said...

Hmmmm. So what DID you do during Earth Hour? ;)