Thursday, May 10, 2007

sorry,let's start over (LONG POST)

I'm 24 this year. I'm unhappy and dissatisfied. And there's only one reason why i feel this way....and that is me. It's starting to dawn on me how much time i have wasted being bitter and sad about myself. This in turn has hindered me from truly enjoying life. Today was no exception....

Recently i DREAD to go to work compared how i was a few months ago where i would literally jump out of bed and get to work with excitement thrumming through my body. Now my colleagues actually know how i hate working because it shows like bright neon lights. One of colleagues is leaving end of the month and the management has decided to pass on her major account to me. If i was in the right state of mind at the time of the news i would have felt honoured! The company actually recognizes me as a senior staff.Not the bumbling,green junior i was 2 years ago but actually someone who is capable. Capable enough to handle the account which is huge.

Instead, me being me i gave my manager the blackest face in existance that it could suck in galaxies and God himself...wherever he is....ANYWAY!TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!But i was being so incredibly bitchy about it and my manager knew.....

"Cynthia,i know you're aren't happy because i know how busy you are already..." - ah!she was actually being accommodating!!OH THE GUILT~!!!

And to add salt and pepper and paprika and green chili padi to the very infected wound she invited me to attend an expo in Singapore with her.....

LIKE EFFINNNGGGG PAIN!!

I have to rectify this!I HAVE TO!STARTING TOMORROW! I will come to work ON TIME (actually...i never come to work on time..NVM!!), there will be a giddy skip in my walk, i will intensify the burning passion and desire to WORK from the way i talk and walk!

First step in being happy - BE HAPPY ON THE JOB!!

/goes and eat cheese slices with teh tarik

No comments: