Thursday, May 17, 2007

My poor feet



My daemon is a white ferret..........................I hate ferrets.They're destructive little critters.

Mindless test I took from the Golden Compass movie website. The movie is due to be out in December starring Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig.

Nothing today. Just that i was so busy that the minute i got into office i did not even have a chance to sit on my chair.....ALL DAY. Just running around in heels like some frantic headless chicken.

I did however feel extreme frustration with a colleague of mine. I guess there's a saying...when you want things done you gotta do it yourself.

I asked for that bloody quotation last week and she still hasnt given it to me and i have dateline to meet. I asked her politely on the status of the quotation. With an irritated look she says in a huff "You have to wait ,you know?".

I thinned my lips as my patience plummets like Malaysian shares . Instead of snapping back at her, i pick up the phone and i call all the media owners. Guess what happened...i got the quote in 3 hours top!While it has taken her 3 days for her to not get these things done and tell me to wait!

YOU NEVER TELL YOUR COLLEAGUE OR BOSS TO WAIT WHEN THEY ASK ON THE STATUS OF THE JOB

pfft

No comments: