Sunday, November 26, 2006

And Sunday came rolling in....

My Sundays are never productive...just the thought that i have to go back to work the next day makes me want to leave myself brain dead and just watch my k-boys on youtube.

What i wore to Sunday mass

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have to be very careful with this dress!I can fit into it alright but my ass is really fleshy,ok big so its alittle tight there when i wear this. This has resulted me into sitting/squatting/kneeling very very slowly while i have to bring my legs together closely.......i hate my damn ass.

Later i decided to go do some shopping

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oooohh Mac makeup : Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and Mac Studio Finish Concealer

Christmas is also round the bend and i have already thought of what i would really want but inevitably will never get .... =_=;;

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Marc Jacobs Snow Ivory/Black Grosgrain

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
a.v. max Locket Charm Earrings
So cute!

No comments: